Saturday, July 31, 2010

Busy Summer...







Since I haven't updated in a while, I thought I would put up a few pictures of what we have been doing over the summer. Yes, both of the boys had a birthday! Kade turned 7 and Cole turned 4. It's amazing how fast time goes as an adult!
We have had such a fun and busy summer - we've been camping several times, over to Lapine twice, ha
d a few last minute trips and so many things to do around here. We've been berry picking and spent a lot of time with great friends! I'm hoping for a bit of a slow down in August, but I seriously doubt that it's going to happen!

No comments:

Top 10 Things I'm Enjoying Right Now (in no particular order!)

  • Watching the kids swim.
  • Book Club
  • Family camping trips.
  • Summer baking with berries!
  • Riding bikes with no one on training wheels!
  • An occasional movie with my husband.
  • Having one child that can tie his own shoes!
  • Lazy summer days....
  • Bunco Night
  • Taking time to enjoy the little moments that happen every day