Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Baby Kiki







Ok, so I had to bring a baby picture of Kennedy to school this week and I started looking through her baby album. Two things happened: First, I could not believe how much she has grown! (and how darn CUTE she was/is!) Second, I realized that Cole doesn't even have an album with pictures and that I better get moving on that! Anyway, I just had to put a couple up because they are so cute!

No comments:

Top 10 Things I'm Enjoying Right Now (in no particular order!)

  • Watching the kids swim.
  • Book Club
  • Family camping trips.
  • Summer baking with berries!
  • Riding bikes with no one on training wheels!
  • An occasional movie with my husband.
  • Having one child that can tie his own shoes!
  • Lazy summer days....
  • Bunco Night
  • Taking time to enjoy the little moments that happen every day